Genes and Society in the News:
- Lecture by David Reich 6 PM November 8 Geological Lecture Hall Harvard, Cambridge Oxford T. Ancient DNA and the New Science of the Human Past
- Oct. 16. Masha Gessen. The New Yorker. Elizabeth Warren Falls for Trump’s Trap—and Promotes Insidious Ideas About Race and DNA
- Oct. 17. Amy Harmon. NYTimes. Why White Supremacists Are Chugging Milk (and Why Geneticists Are Alarmed)
- Milk has become a symbol for white supremacists who repurpose genetic research, because of a genetic trait known to be more common in white adults than others: the ability to digest lactose.
- Oct. 15. Kim TallBear released a one page statement via Twitter about Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test